Today, the Construction Authority is launching a new interactive construction map page on the agency website – foothillgoldline.org. The new webpage is a one-stop destination for all of the project’s construction-related information; keeping residents, businesses and interested stakeholders updated on where construction is active and areas to avoid due to long-term street closures.
The new interactive map page provides project stakeholders:
- Easy viewing of current and upcoming major construction activities, including access to all current and archived construction notices
- Information on what to expect during the construction activities, such as street or lane closures, detours for motorists and pedestrians, and how to stay safe around active construction
- Contact information for staff to answer questions about construction or to provide general project-related information
- Viewing of renderings, site plans, locations and information about the future Gold Line stations and major bridges
- A link to sign up to receive Construction Alert emails
Developed by Pasadena-based Mackey Creative Lab, the website features a responsive design that adapts the layout for mobile, tablet and desktop users; ensuring an optimized viewing experience across all devices. The Construction Authority and Mackey Creative Lab will continue to refine and make improvements to the interactive map webpage throughout the duration of the project construction. Let us know if you have any trouble using the page or if you have suggestions on how we can improve it.