- When & Where
- Event Program Schedule
- Event Parking Information
- Getting There By Bus
The Foothill Gold Line from Pasadena to Azusa is on time and on budget for construction completion in late-September 2015. The completed project will be turned over to Metro for pre-revenue service this Fall and passenger service in 2016. An opening date has not yet been determined.
Join the City of Arcadia, local elected officials, the Construction Authority and Metro as we dedicate the Arcadia Station and celebrate the Foothill Gold Line’s overall upcoming completion.
ALL ARE WELCOME.
When & Where
Arcadia Station Dedication Ceremony
Saturday, August 22, 2015
201 N. First Avenue, Arcadia
See below for event parking information.
Event Program Schedule
10:10 AM – Dedication Ceremony Begins
- Welcome – Mayor Gary Kovacic
- Invocation – Pastor George Hooper
- Presentation of the Colors – Boy Scout Troop 104
- National Anthem – Arcadia High School Pep Band
10:20 AM – Remarks by Officials
- U.S. Representative Judy Chu, 27th Congressional District
- California State Senator Dr. Ed Hernandez, 22nd District
- Metro Board Member, Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich, District 5
- Metro Board Member, Glendale Mayor, Ara Najarian
- Metro CEO, Phillip A. Washington
10:50 AM – Recognition of Project Partners
- Foothill Gold Line Construction Authority Board Chairman, Doug Tessitor
- Metro Board First Vice Chair and Construction Authority Board Member, Duarte Council Member, John Fasana
- Foothill Gold Line Construction Authority CEO, Habib F. Balian
11:10 AM – Refreshments and Open House
Open House Booths: Foothill Gold Line, Metro and City of Arcadia
Event Parking Information
Getting There By Bus
For information on how to get to the station dedication by bus, please contact the appropriate service provider: